- Addicted to your camera and the cloud? – DropPhox connects your iOS camera and your Dropbox account wirelessly – via: TUAW
- 5.5 Habits of highly effective designers – Smashing Magazine lets the cat out of the bag – via: Smashing Magazine
- A bunch of Girl Talk – Computer Musician Gregg Gillis, a.k.a. Girl Talk, dishes about his somewhat accidental career as one of today’s most popular remix artists – via: NY Times
- Charlie Sheen goes Tom Cruise – The 2 and a Half Men star claims to have tiger blood, adonis DNA, and be on drugs… drugs called Charlie Sheen – via: CNN / everywhere
- Back up back up back up – gMail indefinitely loses 150,000 users’ data. back it up people. – via: Wired / everywhere
- Time to flip the page on your calendar – March is here and Smashing Magazine has offered up another round of desktop wallpaper calendars, so go grab yours! – via: Smashing Magazine
- Stupider like a Fox! – Canadian regulators reject a Fox-like news channel in Canada – via: The Huffington Post
@BoingBoing I know they're probably cookies, but it looks a lot like a giant game of Tater Totris waiting to happen.
@IX_Web_Hosting Any ETA on when the site may be back up?
Relentless. Patient. #ocean #atlantic http://t.co/gSIROsjCrS
The word cuppa just sounds so... wrong. Trapped between slang and the Greek alphabet. A foot in each world but a home in none.
- @BoingBoing I know they're probably cookies, but it looks a lot like a giant game of Tater Totris waiting to happen.
Tagsanimation Anonymous app Apple Art awesome css CSS3 extensions Facebook Firefox Flash front end development Gizmodo gmail Google Google Chrome Google Reader graphic design Halifax HBGary html HTML5 internet iOS iPad iPhone iPod touch Japan jQuery Lake Vostok Mac OS X Microsoft New York Nova Scotia photography smashing magazine Star Wars Time-lapse Twitter web design web development web fonts Windows wordpress
About Think on the Clock