- The sound of a million toupees being thrown in the trash… – Scientists in California researching stress in combat veterans stumble upon what may be a cure for baldness – via The Register
- U of Waterloo undergrads bound for popularity and easy As – A group of undergraduate students from the University of Waterloo make it uber-easy to cite your sources… if you have a smartphone – via FastCompany
- Noteslate gives us a glimpse of life without paper – What’s the best way to phase paper out? come up with a really impressive analogue – via Engadget
- Memory Man – how one man decided to be the champion of his own mind – via NYT
- …and you thought Attack of the Clones was bad – how these app/game devs saw a clone of their game debut on the app store and succeed – via ARS Technica
- Fonts for days – The Google font directory is growing like wildfire to the delight of designers and bloggers everywhere – via Google
@NathanFillion Opportunity knocks - Fillion answers.
I don't so much grow a beard as I do extrude wire from my face.
When all else fails... roll back to 1.8.3. #webdev #jquery
Things I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for: Andy Kaufman attempting to levitate on the set of Taxi.
- @NathanFillion Opportunity knocks - Fillion answers.
Tagsanimation Anonymous app Apple Art awesome css CSS3 extensions Facebook Firefox Flash front end development Gizmodo gmail Google Google Chrome Google Reader graphic design Halifax HBGary html HTML5 internet iOS iPad iPhone iPod touch Japan jQuery Lake Vostok Mac OS X Microsoft New York Nova Scotia photography smashing magazine Star Wars Time-lapse Twitter web design web development web fonts Windows wordpress
About Think on the Clock