- Cynical Nokia fans get Scobleized – Robert Scoble tries to help Nokia fans who he thinks are prematurely jumping ship to see the MS Light at the end of the Nokia tunnel – via Scobleizer
- Pandora no longer penniless? – Web music discovery site Pandora files for IPO, shoots for the moon – via Marketwatch
- You never have to see a search result from about.com again! – Google offers up a new Chrome extension allowing you to blacklist sites from your search results – via Google / Chrome Web Store
- Lost your zen? – Never again with this one-garden-per-level home in Singapore – via FresHome
- HBGary gets caught with their pants down – A national IT Security company tries to expose online activist group Anonymous and gets bit. hard. – via ARS Technica
- IE9 Passes all the tests… that it designed – IE9 claims to be a fully modern browser, passing many tests. Mozilla points out that IE created those tests when developing the browser – via The Register
- Update: Winter stops the search for Lake Vostok – The Russian drill team headed for the depths of Lake Vostok are stopped by Antarctic Winter – via Wired UK
@NathanFillion Opportunity knocks - Fillion answers.
I don't so much grow a beard as I do extrude wire from my face.
When all else fails... roll back to 1.8.3. #webdev #jquery
Things I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for: Andy Kaufman attempting to levitate on the set of Taxi.
- @NathanFillion Opportunity knocks - Fillion answers.
Tagsanimation Anonymous app Apple Art awesome css CSS3 extensions Facebook Firefox Flash front end development Gizmodo gmail Google Google Chrome Google Reader graphic design Halifax HBGary html HTML5 internet iOS iPad iPhone iPod touch Japan jQuery Lake Vostok Mac OS X Microsoft New York Nova Scotia photography smashing magazine Star Wars Time-lapse Twitter web design web development web fonts Windows wordpress
About Think on the Clock